Thursday, July 18, 2013

Lindy's Stamp Gang July Color Challenge & DT Entry

Hello Beautiful People,
Today I am here with my entry into the Lindy's Stamp Gang July Color Challenge and also my entry into thier 2013 Design Team Call.
I created a 6x6 Canvas using these fabulous Lindy's products:
Tiffany's Blue Starburst Spray
Rudolph Red Nose Starburst Spray
Frozen Jack Frost Starburst Spray
Sea Grass Green Starburst Spray
I also used gesso to prime my canvas and a stencil of flowers and vines with some modeling paste that I added Frozen Jack Frost to. I love the way the Canvas turned out. I really had so much fun creating a tye dye effect to it. I also used some Wild Orchid Crafts Flowernd sprayed some of them with the Tiffany's Blue and Rudolph's Red Nose.
I hope you all like what I created.   Wish me luck!!  Here is the link to the Lindy's Stamp Gang Challenge Blog Post:  www.lindystampgang.wordpress.com
Also check out my Youtube channel for the video on this and other projects by clicking the youtube tab above.
Hugs! Barb
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment