Friday, February 22, 2013

Hello

Hello crafty people,

I hope everyone has had a fantastic week. I don't know about you but I am so looking forward to the weekend. :)
Anyway, I have been trying to finish my Prima Almanac Mini Album I started a little over a week ago. I know it's taking a long time to finish but I have had a house full of sick kids. The  smaller ones have had a bad viral infection and ear infections. :( They are finally doing better. Hopefully we can have a fun weekend now.
I would like to know what projects you all are working on. I will try to get some pictures uploaded later today of what I have done in the mini so far. I also made  cards, just have to upload the pictures of them.
Ok so enough rambling from me, I hope you all have a great weekend.
P.S. Don't forget to let me know what your working on.

Hugs~
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment